It seems like he was a baby until he turned 3 months old. At 3 months he gained loads of weight, started splashing the water in the tub, squealing, cooing, fake coughing, and making some of the biggest smiles I've ever seen. He's already growing up too fast! I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home with him and watch him change and grow.
![]() |
| My hair looks really dirty... hey, what can you do? I've got my hands full! |
![]() |
| I cannot find one thing that I dislike about this photo. He is just so beautiful! |
![]() |
| Baby Legs are fabulous... especially when they have dinosaurs on them! |
![]() |
| It is hard to believe that 3 months ago he was half the size he is now. |
![]() |
| He's shy about laughing for the camera. I'm working on getting better laughing photos. |
![]() |
| So cute. |








